Sunday 6 November 2011

I love sundays

I love the way sunday feels, so relaxed (not always, it used to be the day I had a handover, ugh) but now it is the day you got to sleep in twice in a row. It is the day my amazing husband brings me tea in bed.  I even got a little homemade apple pie in bed this morning, such a lucky girl.

We usually keep it simple on sundays, relaxing and getting ready for the week ahead. We also go to my mother's house for dinner on sundays. I love this sunday dinner at mom's house. My family is very close, I grew up with just my mom, my sister and I in my family. (My father was killed in a car accident when I was 4 years old.) So even though my sister and I are complete opposites and we don't always get along, we are very close. I love that my mom makes dinner and we all come and eat and talk and visit. Sometimes we have others like aunts or cousins, but mostly it is just the main characters. Mom, my husband and I and my sister, brother in law and my niece. She is almost 3 and I couldn't love her more.

No comments:

Post a Comment