Friday 6 January 2012

Holiday Happenings

We spent last year's holiday season in the UK, but this year I was really looking forward to a quiet holiday at home. In addition to begin at home, my niece is almost 3 years old! To me there is nothing that creates more christmas spirit than a child. It has been a while since there have been kids around for christmas, next to my niece I am the youngest in our family.
Helping her daddy hand out gifts

So excited about her "santa" gift she didn't know what to do


My niece, myself and my sister riding the mini trains at a local hertitage site

She was so much fun to have around, just watching her eyes light up with every new package and activity was really wonderful. And unfortunately for PJ, kicked my baby fever in high gear!

No comments:

Post a Comment