Wednesday 13 March 2013

Lots of Changes...

Things have been a roller coaster in our lives. When I last updated we had just finished the basement and celebrated our first wedding anniversary. What has changed or what I didn't say last time is...

1) The basement was rented out to some friends of ours, things were good, not prefect but good. And most of all we were happy. It was also nice to see the rent cheques coming in, instead of payment to contractor cheques going out. Since then (as of this weekend) we have moved into the basement. I am thrilled that we can do this and be back in our house, but it will be hard to keep the budget in the green.

2) What I didn't say about our anniversary trip is that we also found out we are expecting our first baby! Yup, nothing classier than peeing on a stick in a campground outhouse. But that is our story! I am now about 31 weeks and it's a.... Boy! We are very happy, pregnancy has gone very well but I am beginning to get very tired. I guess I should get used to it, so everyone says :)

No comments:

Post a Comment