Wednesday 31 August 2011

The world outside the wedding bubble

I am fully immersed in the wedding bubble now. All I can do is think about the wedding while running through mental lists of things to do for the wedding. I can't focus at work, despite having reports to write while still seeing my regular clients. I can't get housework or yard work done. And the saddest of all is my poor little pooches are suffering from cabin fever. Here are the poor little guys
They get out to the backyard to roam around and do their business maybe chase a stick, but they are used to trips to the dog park a couple times a week and a whole lot more attention. Luckily, they will be spoiled in a few short days because my mother is looking after them while we are getting married and on our honeymoon. They LOOOOVE visiting her and playing with her dog in her giant back yard.

As for work, I am so glad my work grants marriage leave, that's right they are paying me to get married! I am using it to take the week before the wedding off, really I don't think I would be all that productive anyway, but I am grateful for the time to get ready and do last minute stuff, without the guilt of not focusing on work. Yay, only two days left of work, now I need to go, I have reports to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment