Wednesday 7 September 2011

The storm before the fun

The last couple days have been crazy, I didn't think I was going to be too "crazy bride" but I had my moments. Luckily for PJ, I think I am past it now. He has, after a bit of fumbling, come through with shining colours on the getting stuff done front. He started his own list of things to do and has pretty much done everything I ask him to do without complaint. Although, we were visiting his parents the other day and I was telling his mother about the 'fumbles" and she asked (in jest) "are you sure you still want to marry him?" Apparently these traits are one she has lived with for many years in PJ and his father. Yes, I still want to marry him :)
I think we still have a few things left to do, but the majority is done. So now 3 days before the wedding I am looking forward to relaxing, pampering and visiting with the out of town guests that begin arriving today. Yay!

Oh and the weather looks great, 25 degrees and blue skies!

No comments:

Post a Comment