Monday 10 October 2011

I'm BACK and BETTER than EVER!

I am happy to report that the wedding was huge success, not only because PJ and I are now legally married but because it was amazing. Everything turned out how I envisioned and everyone had a great time. With out further ado, here are some pictures...
The ladies getting ready


My Dress

The ceremony set up

Our "first look" before the guests arrive

Some of the bridesmaids, missing my sister but it is such a nice photo I had to include it

Adorable flower girl

Walking down the isle with my mother


The ceremony

First kiss as Mr. and Mrs.

The full bridal party

Our lovely vehicle



The reception

Place cards

Guest book painted by a friend and card/gift table

Swedish lawn game to help guests relax and fill the time while we did some photos

And some sangria on the deck

Groomsman's speech


Cutting the cake

Gorgeous cake made by a friend



I loved every minute of our wedding, well not the one where I got stung by a bee, but every other minute was wonderful. I am so happy to have been lucky enough to have found someone so amazing to love and to have him love me back.

No comments:

Post a Comment