Tuesday 11 October 2011

My sheepish secret

A while ago I ripped off the band-aid that was my little blogging secret and told PJ about the blog. I not sure what made me keep quiet about it before, embarrassment, maybe? A desire to have something just for me, possibly? I think maybe a bit of both. Either way, I decided that we were about to be married and he should know about it, especially if I was going to talk about him in it.

Decision made! I was going to tell him. I told him. Unfortunately I didn't really think this decision through very well, because then he wanted to READ IT! After a few squirmy moments I handed over the address and waited while he read each post.  He was given the instructions he was not allowed to give feedback on my writing style (writing has historically been difficult for me so I have a little sensitivity to correction), content feedback was welcome.

The end of the story is a happy one, he thought it was good and was happy with some nice things I wrote about him. I don't think he has read it since that night, which is fine by me, it keeps it just for me. But I feel better knowing he knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment