Friday 21 October 2011

Status Quo

We are a few weeks post wedding, post honeymoon and back in the swing of real life(sigh vacations/ honeymoons are never long enough). I can't tell if it is good thing or bad thing but I can't say anything is really that different. I am really not complaining as things were pretty good before the wedding and still are pretty darn good. Maybe slightly better because the pressure of the wedding deadline is off me now.

I wonder if this is common? PJ and I lived together before we were married, actually we bought a house together six months after we met and we had already been living together for four months. If you are math savy, that's right we lived together two months after our first meeting and if I was being honest it is probably more like one month after we met. Let's just say it felt right to us and to my surprise it made sense to everyone else too! Anyway, we lived together before marriage so I feel like a lot of the adjustment to that lifestyle was already complete. Now we have some new stuff and a piece of paper to prove it ( and a wonderful memory).

The reason I wonder is because a lot of people told me " even though you live together it will feel different..." or " things will still change" , Well not so far, and I think I am ok with it. If anyone else is reading this....did marriage change things for you? Are you worried it will?

No comments:

Post a Comment